We started one of our more interesting classes this term, Development Enterprise... From the beginning itself alot of emphasis was put on us figuring out what we'd like for ourselves, thru' a venture, part-time or otherwise, to do in the long-term if not now.
I've always had more than an idea of what I want to start... but it has always been up in the air... For some reason I was loathe to pen it down...
At Baguio, I didn't really have a choice.. I had to pen things down... Strangely and fortunately... it felt alright penning it down... I think, in the past, I was worried that maybe if I wrote things down I wouldn't feel like doing it after... but when I actually did put it down, it felt more concrete and I kinda felt like I was gonna do it.
So here goes... my Passion matrix :
By 2015, I will experience and enjoy
For myself Thru myself
· A super - successful sports marketing career – all the time – 30 mins to 1 hour daily research and read on Sports Marketing
·Material goal: To own a house done up in dark wood in Mumbai (3 BHK at least)
·Learn sailing, diving, Tai chi / Capoeira, Spanish / Mandarin and to have tried out sky diving, shark swimming and a whole bunch of adventure sports
· African safari & sleep on a ‘macchan’ over-night in Dgorang-goro crater
·Visit Earth chakra centers like Macchu Picchu, Kailash Mansarovar
- To understand fully the economic and social value of sports
- Learn Perfumery
For Others Thru me
·Provide a platform for people inclined towards sports - Continual effort
For me Thru / with others
· Travel at least half the world – funding for which will obviously come from my career
· Will have gone back-packing through India and Europe
·Network with an eclectic group of people, globally
. Collect world music
For others Thru Others
· Social development through Sports through 'Barefoot' - the venture I plan to set up.